Sweet & Spicy Honey Chipotle Ribs Recipe – smoked on a Weber Kettle Grill
#honeychipotleribs #weberribs #howtobbqright
Honey Chipotle Ribs
WHAT MALCOM USED IN THIS RECIPE:
– Killer Hogs Hot Sauce http://bit.ly/KHHotSauce
– Heath Riles Honey Chipotle Rub http://bit.ly/H2QHoneyChipotle
– Royal Oak Tumbleweed Fire Starters https://bit.ly/H2QFireStarters
– Mike’s Hot Honey https://amzn.to/3oKEL69
– Killer Hogs Vinegar Sauce http://bit.ly/TheVinegarSauce
– Thermoworks Thermapen http://bit.ly/H2QThermapen
– Basting Brush https://bit.ly/H2QBrush
You don’t need a fancy cooker to smoke ribs – you can do it on a weber kettle grill over charcoal and hickory wood
Honey Chipotle Ribs Ingredients
– 1 slab St Louis cut Spare Ribs – membrane removed
– 2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs Hot Sauce
– 1/4 cup Honey Chipotle Rub by Heath Riles
– 1 stick butter
– 1/4 cup Mike’s Hot Honey
– 1 cup bottle Killer Hogs Vinegar Sauce
1. Prepare Weber Kettle direct for indirect, 2 zone cooking. Place hot coals to one side and place 1/2 size aluminum pan on other. Add chunks of Hickory wood to hot coals for smoke flavor.
2. Drizzle ribs with Hot sauce on all sides and season well with Honey Chipotle Rub.
3. Pour 2 cans of your favorite beer in the aluminum pan and place the cooking grate on the grill. Place the ribs over the aluminum pan and adjust the vents to 1/4 way open on top and bottom to maintain 300F degrees.
4. Smoke the ribs for 2 hours and wrap in double layer of foil. In the foil place : 4 pats of butter, Hot Honey, more Honey Chipotle Rub, and 1 line of vinegar sauce. Do this on both sides before tightly wrapping in the foil.
5. Place the ribs back in the grill meat side down cook until tender about 1 hour 15 minutes. Remove from grill.
6. Carefully take the ribs out if the wrap and place on another piece of foil. Brush vinegar sauce on both sides and return to grill for 15 minutes to glaze.
7. Cut the ribs into individual bone pieces and serve.
Connect With Malcom Reed:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HowToBBQRight/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/howtobbqright
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/howtobbqright/
TikTok – https://www.tiktok.com/@howtobbqright/
Malcom’s Podcast – http://howtobbqright.com/howtobbqright-podcast/
For Malcom’s BBQ Supplies visit – https://h2qshop.com/