Chicken Leg Quarters Recipe with Lemon Pepper and grilled on the Weber Kettle
#lemonpepperchicken #chickenrecipe #howtobbqright
Grilled Lemon Pepper Leg Chicken Quarters
WHAT MALCOM USED IN THIS RECIPE:
– Killer Hogs AP Seasoning http://bit.ly/TheAPRub
– Shaker Dredge https://bit.ly/SeasoningShaker
– Vortex Grill https://bit.ly/VortexGrill
– Royal Oak Tumbleweed Fire Starters https://bit.ly/H2QFireStarters
– Killer Hogs Mississippi White Sauce https://bit.ly/KillerHogWhiteSauce
– Black Nitrile Gloves http://bit.ly/NitrileBBQGloves
– “Hand Savers” Glove Liners https://bit.ly/HandSaver
– Thermoworks Thermapen http://bit.ly/H2QThermapen
Lemon Pepper Chicken Quarters Recipe
– 8 Chicken Leg Quarters
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 3 Tablespoons Killer Hogs AP Seasoning
– 3 Tablespoons Lemon Pepper Seasoning (Tone’s Brand)
– 1 teaspoon dried parsley
– 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
– 1 teaspoon dried thyme
– 1 stick butter melted
– 1-2 lemons halved
– 1 bottle Killer Hogs Mississippi White Sauce
1. Prepare weber kettle grill for grilling using a charcoal vortex for indirect grilling using briquette charcoal.
2. Combine AP seasoning, lemon pepper, and dried herbs in small bowl and transfer to a dredge shaker.
3. Pat dry and trim leg quarters, lightly coat both sides with olive oil, and season generously with the seasoning mixture.
4. Arrange the leg quarters around the outer edge of the Weber grill for indirect cooking.
5. Half the lemons and place on the grate for 4-5 minutes cut side down. Squeeze the grilled lemon juice into the melted butter and season with 1 Tablespoon of the seasoning mixture.
6. Baste the leg quarters with the lemon butter mixture 20 minutes into the cook.
7. Continue grilling the leg quarters until the internal temperature reaches a minimum of 175°F ( I prefer to take them to 190°F for more tender meat and crispy skin).
8. Remove the leg quarters from the grill and drizzle with Killer Hogs MS White Sauce
Connect With Malcom Reed:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HowToBBQRight/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/howtobbqright
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/howtobbqright/
TikTok – https://www.tiktok.com/@howtobbqright/
Malcom’s Podcast – http://howtobbqright.com/howtobbqright-podcast/
For Malcom’s BBQ Supplies visit – https://h2qshop.com/