The all new 2022 Masterbuilt Charcoal Portable Grill. In today’s show, we explain the proper way to burn off and pre-season the all new 2022 Masterbuilt Charcoal Portable Grill.
Check out the Fire-Cups here https://fire-cups.com/
1. Open charcoal hopper.
2. Place fire starter in fire starter slot under the charcoal grate. Replace the
charcoal grate and light the firestarter.
• Use a food-safe fire starter block or twisted paper towel/paper.
• Use caution and wear protective gloves.
• Light with a match stick or lighter.
• Wait 30 seconds to 1 minute after lighting fire starter to ensure fire starter is fully lit.
Note – For a faster startup, we recommend using 2 of our fi re starters.
3. Pour charcoal on top of lit fire starter.
• Never use fast light charcoal or lighting fluid.
• Wait approximately 1 minute to allow the charcoal to start smoking.
• Turn to the desired setting and let the charcoal burn for 4 minutes.
• Close the hopper lid.
4. Close grill lid.
Pre-seasoning will rid your grill of chemicals and oils leftover by the manufacturing process, allowing
them to burn off. PRE-SEASON GRILL PRIOR TO FIRST USE.
1. Start grill following the START-UP instructions and set the temperature to medium.
2. Set the temperature to medium and burn one hopper full.
3. Shut down the grill following the SHUTDOWN instructions.
4. Allow grill to cool COMPLETELY.
5. Using a napkin or cloth, rub a light coat of cooking oil on the charcoal grate and the inside of the grill lid,
manifold, and body.
6. Repeat steps 2–6.
Frequent seasoning prevents rusting. If rusting occurs, clean with a steel brush, apply vegetable
shortening and heat as indicated above.
If it is necessary to refill the hopper while cooking, follow the safe reloading instructions below.
1. Turn the control knob to off before opening the hopper lid.
2. Open hopper lid. Use caution, wear protective gloves, and use cooking utensils to lift the hopper door. Hopper lid will be hot!
3. Pour the charcoal into a hopper.
4. Close the hopper lid and reset the control knob to the desired setting.
About this item
Charcoal MiniHopper: holds 1.5 lbs of briquettes or 1lb of small lump for up to 4 hours of use
SteadyTemp dial: Simply adjust the temperature from 250-500 F to cook anything from eggs to steak
Lockable Lid: lock the lid to move the grill after cooking without having to dispose of ashes on site
Electrically powered: Power the grill using the included cord set or four (4) AA batteries – 6 hour battery life
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission.
This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for your support.